About energy prices at the Pomeranian Employers' Energy and Climate Forum
Already on October 15, 2021, at the Pomeranian Employers' Energy and Climate Forum, we will deal with the most timely topic - energy prices. Virtually every day the media reports about the sharp increase in energy prices. Until recently, entrepreneurs paid PLN 300 for each MWh of energy consumed. Currently, the rates exceed PLN 500 and although they are shocking - unfortunately - they are less and less surprising.
What will you learn at the meeting?
• How much will entrepreneurs' electricity bills increase? We will talk about energy and gas prices in 2022 and forecasts for the coming years. We will also analyze the current situation on the Polish and European market, which has an impact on the finances of our companies.
• How to negotiate energy prices with sellers? Here are some practical ways to pay less. Why is it worth taking a little more time to rethink your energy purchasing strategy? We will tell you about the products offered by sellers - what options are available for small and large enterprises.
• We will debunk the monopoly myth and encourage you to consider switching supplier. We will tell you about the secrets of energy sellers - which is not told to customers.
• What are the current market trends, ie energy that is becoming more and more renewable. Fashion or investment that saves money?
• How to increase the company's energy efficiency? We will talk about investments in our own energy generation sources and the use of technical solutions to reduce electricity bills.